- PRC has been making custom engineered heavy industrial conveyor belts, custom industrial hoses and skirt boards Since 1960.
- Our dedicated and knowledgeable team is responsible for making PRC successful!
- We are committed to producing quality products for our customers and providing a safe working environment for our employees.
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Company matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Life, medical, dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance options
- Onsite wellness visits
- Monthly lunch provided
- Smoke-free facilities
- Employee recognition awards
- Company paid uniform service
Chemist- Guntersville, AL
The Chemist experiments and measures the effects of the chemical compounds in various situations and studies inter-chemical reactions. This position is responsible for working out of Guntersville, Alabama and will work closely with Quality Technicians. There is occasional travel required with this position. The preferred candidate must have a bachelor's degree in chemistry from an accredited university with experience working in organic chemistry. Previous work in the rubber industry is preferred.
Regional Outside Sales Representative
American manufacturer importer and marketer of American made foreign made industrial grade conveyor belting is seeking a Regional Outside Sales Representative to develop western U.S. territories. We are looking for a high-performing individual to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The primary objective will be to develop the market and increase sales for a growing company in the Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, and Colorado region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with customer.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Answer questions regarding complaints and troubleshoots problems regarding products sold.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Assist with planning of sales exhibits and attends trade shows.
- Conduct business in a manner consistent with company business practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred.
- Prior work experience selling conveyor belt, custom rubber mix, & industrial rubber products, or for a heavy industrial manufacturer is required.
- Multi-year experience in conveyor systems and/or conveyor belt industry is preferred.
- Track records of superior performance metrics.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Ability to travel by car and plane a moderate amount of time.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and proof of auto insurance.
- Strong negotiating and thinking skills.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite Software and relevant sales systems technology.
- Knowledge of SAP computer system, ISO procedures, conveyor systems and operations.
Interested candidates should send their resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Laborer -Montgomery facility
If you are interested in applying for one of the positions above, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
If you meet the criteria for the position a member of our team will reach out to you, usually within two weeks.
The Production Laborer assist various areas in the manufacturing plant. This position may operate a forklift and assist with inventory. The prospective candidate should possess the following skills: previous work in a manufacturing or similar position, ability to perform basis arithmetic calculations; ability to read a tape measure; knowledge and understanding of working with mechanical equipment and basic hydraulics; ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may us at (334)-513-7294 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Price Rubber Corporation (PRC) provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing or service in the military.